Applying the Eleven Needs in Program Planning
Discuss how each of these needs will impact the design of your men’s ministry program.
- Men need action
- Men need safety
- Men need to be challenged
- Men need to get to the point
- Men need to win
- Men need to dream
- Men need other men like them
- Men need help working around work time
- Men need healing
- Men need freedom
- Men need to identify
As you brainstorm, ask the following questions:
- How is this manifested in men?
- How does that impact the men’s ministry you plan?
- How has the ecumenical movement of recent years impacted the mind-set of Adventist men in respect to the worldview and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
- As Adventist men reach out to fellowship with men of other faiths and traditions what steps can be taken to maintain their sense of belonging to the SDA community?