- Develop and conduct on a periodic basis a wide variety of programs and activities that will meet the various contemporary needs of a diverse male constituency.
- Encourage and facilitate meaningful spiritual, mental, and emotional growth among the men of the church.
- Work with a small administrative committee to make plans and policy.
- Communicate with the church secretary and pastor when scheduling programs.
- Serve as the conference men’s ministries representative to the local church.
- When requested, assist the conference director in planning meetings that are for the benefit of all the men of the conference.
- Communicate news of interest to men that is disseminated from relevant sources in the church’s structure.
- Mentor someone else in this ministry.
- Report to the family ministry committee and/or church board.
Spiritual Gifts Desired: Encouragement, administration, shepherding.